Radiall BNC Series / BNC 75 HDTV Series / BNC-TRX Series
Range of miniature RF coaxial connectors with bayonet locking mechanism. The BNC is the most popular coaxial connector system in the world and offers a quick and reliable engagement and disengagement. Radiall's BNC connectors are available with two characteristic impedances: 50Ω and 75Ω.
A specialist manufacturer of quality, durable components for the aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications industries
The BNC connector is the most popular coaxial connector series in the world, featuring a two-pin bayonet coupling system for quick and reliable engagement and disengagement.
Radiall manufactures a wide range of BNC connectors available with two characteristic impedances: 50Ω and 75Ω which are completely intermateable.
- Worldwide standardized coaxial connectors
- Bayonet coupling
- Proven strength and reliability
- Good RF performance
- MIL-C-39012 / MIL STD 348-A/301
- IEC 169-8
- CECC 22120
- NF-C-93564 KBN series
- Civil and military radio-telecommunication equipment
- Test and measurement
- Video communication
- Industrial network
- General electronics
Composite BNC 75Ω HDTV Connectors
HDTV places new demands on maintaining high signal integrity at high data rates, from studio-quality broadcast production to video conferencing equipment, our selection of affordable HDTV BNC connectors offer more bandwidth, more performance, and are easier to use.
Our new technologically advanced high-speed composite BNC 75Ω HDTV connector features an incredible easy-to-use twopiece design that makes it easy to crimp on the cable. This new connector can handle data rates up to 3 Gbps or higher while meeting or exceeding SMPTE 292M and 424M standards. The gold plated centre and outer contacts provide outstanding electrical performance with a frequency range of up to 6 GHz, and a low return loss of -32 dB at 3 GHz.
The connector comes in a wide variety of colours for signal cable identification and its special curved interface composite material design with positioning marks makes it easy and fast to connect in high-density and recessed bulkhead applications.
- The first lightweight composite HDTV BNC available on the market
- Easy to connect and disconnect from the rear, ideal for high-density and recessed bulkhead
- Color-coded boots directly on the connector for easy video signal identification
- Guaranteed frequency up to 6 GHz for studio quality performance
- 1000 mating cycles minimum for guaranteed durability in the field
- True 75Ω design
- Broadcast TV stations and studios
- Video routing and production
- Video surveillance equipment
- Video conference equipment
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturer's brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.