Souriau UTS Series
- Full Description
- The Souriau UTS series is a range of circular connectors designed for use in harsh environments. The system predominantly uses crimp termination but there are also options of solder cup, screw termination (12-4 & 14-7 layout) and dip solder for PCB use.The connectors are made of high quality plastics and as standard offer IP68/IP69K in mated condition or with the use of a dustcap.The series also boasts a ‘Hi-Seal’ variant which has solder bucket contacts pre-loaded so that the unit can be sealed in the manufacturing process therefore offering IP68/IP69K environmental protection in both mated and unmated state.
The system has a choice of 5 shell sizes with a total of 36 different pin configurations/layouts.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 2-32
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 10mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 1.5-18mm
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP68, IP69K