Souriau JMX Series Now in Stock
Souriau have meticulously designed this new series to meet the rigorous demands and system design needs of the medical market.
Although predominantly created for medical applications this connector series lends itself well to more common industrial environments with pin counts ranging from 2 -12 and with IP68 options in both mated and unmated condition.
Features & Benefits
• 2000+ mating cycles
• IP68 (can be achieved in both mated & unmated condition)
• Withstands steam autoclave sterilisation (per IEC 60601-1)
• 2-12 way layouts in same shell size
• 60% lighter than metal JBX equivalent
• Keying & colour coding options
• Aesthetically pleasing design
• Solder, crimp & pre-moulded options
For more information on this range please visit the JMX product page.
If you need help or guidance selecting a suitable connector, please pop us a message over by completing our contact form, or call us on 01744 815001.