Han® 1A, the smallest and latest addition to Harting’s hugely successful portfolio of Han® industrial connectivity.
Increased miniaturisation in the machine/ facility construction sector is ever occurring in harsher industrial environments and compact, robust and versatile connectors are demanded.
The Han® 1A offers space savings of up to 30% compared to the also compact Han® 3A and caters for data, signal & power.
Han 1A is compact, robust, economical and modular and lends itself well to controllers, small drives and control cabinets.
The Han® 1A is a rectangular alternative to circular connectors and is robust and easy to install. It is ideally suited for connecting devices on the periphery of production facilities, as well as for supplying tools and smaller machine modules. Its Snap-in technology eliminates the need for a time-consuming screw connection.
Benefits at a glance
• Uses up to 30% less space compared to Han® 3A: Compact connector for power that can be installed in the field
• Flexible in use: Transmits data, signals and power with up to twelve contacts
• Highly versatile: Modular system of inserts and accessories for indoor and outdoor applications (IP20/IP65)
• Less time required for installation: Fast connection using Snap-in technology – no screws required
• Minimum inventory needed: Clearly structured connector system based on a few basic components
• Reduced costs: Affordable installation
The complete Harting Han® 1A range can be seen in the following extract;
For more information on the Harting portfolio please visit the Harting Section
of our website.
If you need help or guidance selecting a suitable product please pop us a message over by completing our contact form
, or call us on 01744 815001