Hummel Hazardous Area Industrial Cable Glands (HSK-Ex)
Hummel Hazardous-Area Industrial Cable Glands for industrial applications are designed for use in potentially explosive areas.
Suitable exclusively for applications with non-armoured / reinforced cables, the Ex-e and Ex-d certified cable glands are available in brass, polyamide and stainless steel.
- Full Description
The Hazardous-Area Industrial Cable Glands from Hummel are Ex-e and Ex-d certified and are ideal for applications with reinforced or non-armoured cables. They are for use in industrial applications in potentially explosive environments, and so the HSK Ex-e series is required to meet the very highest quality and security demands.
The extensive range includes:
- A wide variety of clamping ranges
- Industry standard thread types
- Various sealing materials
- Various temperature ranges
The premium products offered in this range have all been produced using only the highest grade materials in combination with the latest technological innovations.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- Housing Material Polyamide, Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating -60°C to +130°C
- Areas Ex-e, Ex-d
- Thread Types Metric, PG, NPT
- Cable Diameter Range 2-44mm
- Ingress Protection IP68, IP69K