An IP66 rating means a connector is completely insulated against incursion from the natural elements and is suitable for outdoor use in extreme conditions. Although these connectors are waterproof against rain and snow, and impervious to water hoses and high-pressure cleaning, they are not suitable for use underwater.
Our industrial IP66 cable connectors are suitable for applications such as:
- Agricultural equipment
- Scientific equipment
- Outdoor lighting
- Public display signs and gantries
- Outdoor surveillance systems
For more information on IP ratings, download our guide to IP Characteristics.
Why choose us?
At Northern Connectors, we stock reliable, durable industrial IP66 connectors from the leading manufacturers. With over 35 years of industry experience, we offer a whole host of industry-leading benefits when you shop with us including:
- ISO 9001-certified quality assurance
- Rapid service and personalised sales support
- UK technical contacts and full manufacturer support
- Flexible call-off and scheduled order arrangements
- Next-day delivery on stocked items
- Low minimum order value
Get in touch
To speak to us about our range of IP66 cable connectors, panel connectors and related accessories, get in touch with Northern Connectors today. Call us on 01744 815001, use our online chat, or complete an enquiry form to request a call back.