CONEC IP67 Waterproof D-Sub Standard & High Density Series
Rectangular flanged connector with D-shaped mating face and IP67 environmental protection.
CONEC’s D-sub IP67 connectors have been designed to meet special demands for industrial use in harsh environments.
Available in both standard 9 to 50 and high-density 15 to 78 way configurations.
A diverse and growing range of D-sub connectors and accessories, interface systems and circular sensor connectors
The IP67 waterproof D-sub standard & high density connector system from CONEC offers a great solution where water and dust can present an obstacle. The connectors are dustproof and water-resistant, meaning they can effectively safeguard against temporary water submersion.
These products come with either a metal shell and O-ring or a one piece solid body design, which can be more suitable when greater mechanical stresses are involved. The rectangular flanged connector features a d-shaped mating face and boasts IP67 environmental protection.
The connectors are available in standard 9 to 50 way and high density 15 to 78 way. Corresponding accessories, such as protective caps and water-resistant hoods, are also available.
IEC 60529 protection specifies the suitability of electrical components for various ambient conditions, while the secure rating is complies with the IP67 rating.
Further system details:
- Water is unable to penetrate into the housing due to the seal in the connector
- Available for front and rear side panel mounting
- Connector without frame for cable housing
- Special threaded parts, 4-40 UNC and M 3
- Plastic materials are compliant with UL 94 V0
- Basic connector dimensions (without frame) in compliance with DIN 41652 MIL-C-24308
- Every conventional contact termination type is available
- Various accessories, including waterproof hoods and protective caps
- Machined precision contacts for heavy duty usage
- Various gold plating options available
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturer's brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.