The Harting HAN® series is a vast range of power connectors for use in the toughest of industrial environments with ingress protection as high as IP68 & IP69K.
The HAN® system offers a wide selection of plating’s on the connector shells, numerous termination methods and caters for wire gauges up to 35mm² and for cables of up to 38mm overall diameter.
Such diversity has seen the HAN® series become one of the most commonly used and recognisable systems across the industrial network.
- Full Description
- Harting HAN® industrial connectors provide a safe and reliable electrical connection in harsh industrial environments.The HAN® series offers pin counts from 4-216 and is capable of 10-100A.The system comprises of solid multi-way inserts locked inside a robust metal shell with termination methods including crimp, screw, cage clamp and IDC.Cable hoods and panel housings are available with single or double lever locking mechanism and have a multitude of options to tailor them for a particular environment including corrosion resistant surfaces.Cable hoods offer both straight and angled entry and a variety of gland sizes.Panel housings are available in either the standard through panel wiring setup (bulkhead) and also as a fixed surface mount shell for wiring from the side.Northern Connectors have helped to design Harting HAN® series into many applications over the years and our experienced technical staff often help guide electrical engineers in composing a suitable bill of materials from the extensive variety of options.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No of Contacts 4-216
- Locking Mechanism Lever, Toggle, Screw
- Termination Crimp, Screw, Quick-Lock, Axial Screw, Cage Clamp, IDC
- Wire Gauge Max. 35mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 5-38mm
- Voltage 50-830V
- Current 10-100A
- Ingress Protection IP44, IP65, IP67, IP68, IP69K