Souriau VGE1 - FER1 Series
- Full Description
- The VGE1 1/3 bayonet coupling series was designed for railway equipment manufacturers, subcontractors, signaling and infrastructure companies. Robust and ruggedized, VGE1 connectors are suited for 500 mating and unmating cycles and are derived from MIL-DTL-5015 and VG95234 standards.With only a 1/3 twist of the bayonet, connectors are mated with an audible click and tactile feel to confirm proper mating. This mating system eliminates uncertain connection and reduces time and labor during installation.The VGE1 connectors are resistant to salt spray as well as high vibrations and adapted for outdoor applications such as rolling stock or infrastructure equipment.Available with electrical contacts, quadrax and fiber optic technologies in the same shell design; you can customize VGE1 connectors to your application needs.These solutions are qualified according to international railway standards: EN50467, EN45545, NFPA 130, RoHS and REACH.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 4-60
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet, Screw
- Termination Crimp, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 6mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 4-35mm
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Salt Spray Resistance 500 hours