Souriau UTL Series
- Full Description
- The Souriau UTL series is a range of rugged circular connectors with a stainless-steel latch coupling system, IP68/IP69K environmental protection and a high UV resistance making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor environments.The shape of the UTL’s shell allows for blind mating which is ideal for use in areas with restricted access or in dark conditions. The latching mechanism when mated has a positive audible click and gives the user confidence that the connection is secure.The range has seen popularity on solar, transportation and FTTH/FTTA applications and has flourished in the architectural lighting arena due to its compliance with RS485, DMX and DALI protocols.Designed and qualified according to the UL1977 and IEC61984 standards, the UTL connector series offers a 5VA flammability rating, hot wire, and current breaking capacity to meet all standards of industrial equipment.Connectors are available in 4, 5, 6 & 8 way configurations and with a multitude of contact types and termination methods which the user can tailor to suit their needs.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 4, 5, 6, 8
- Locking Mechanism Latch
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder, Screw
- Wire Gauge Max. 2.5mm²
- Cable Diameter Range NA
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP67, IP68, IP69K