Souriau Clipper Series
Clipper connectors offer pin-counts from 4 to 40 with a current carrying capacity of up to 13A per contact.
The series caters for cable OD’s of up to 32mm, has a wire gauge max. of 2.60mm² and is capable of offering IP67/IP68 ingress protection in mated state.
- Full Description
- Clipper is a robust plastic circular connector system with a 1/2 turn bayonet coupling mechanism.Clipper connectors are compliant with IP67/IP68 sealing and major electrical IEC and UL standards which guarantee a secured connection for its users.Due to its water, corrosion, and UV resistant capabilities, the Clipper series provides a long outdoor life expectancy even in harsh environments.Within the Clipper series there are 4 shell sizes and 7 layout options allowing a number of possibilities for the user.Available with a large choice of accessories from single wire sealing to flexible conduit adapters, the Clipper series has many solutions for your termination requirements.For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 4-40
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet
- Termination Crimp, Solder, Dip-Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 2.60mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 6-32mm
- Max. Voltage 380V (class 2 VDE)
- Max. Current 5-13A
- Ingress Protection IP67, IP68
- Parts in this Series
- Coming soon...