Radiall N, Composite N, N 18 GHz
Radiall N type connectors rely on a proven industry standard interface with high durabilty and proven strength.
Available in 50Ω, 75Ω and 18GHz variants.
- Full Description
Radiall N type connectors rely on a proven industry standard interface with high durability and proven strength.
Available in 50Ω, 75Ω and 18GHz variants with threaded locking face.
Radiall offers a wide range with a standard plating finish:
BBR (Bright Bronze Radiall) = high performance non-magnetic alloy
Full Crimp Models
A fast and reliable attachment system that can be easily achieved in a field environment, with minimum easy-to-use tooling (including models for 2 and 2.6 mm dia cables). All Radiall full crimp connectors are single piece body.
Low Intermodulation Connectors
Radiall maintains extensive knowledge in this field and has developed N series connectors that are specially designed for base stations of applications where the elimination of intermodulation products is of the utmost importance:
• optimized for 900 - 1800 MHz bands (and able to work up to 11 GHz like the standard models),
• IMP3 performance = -110 dBm (- 153 dBc),
• new models for corrugated and low loss flexible cables,
• high performance non magnetic materials and platings (silver and BBR),
• new 6 flats coupling nut (18 mm), allowing high coupling torque (170 Ncm) thanks to torque wrench,
• non slotted outer contact
18 GHz Precision Connectors
Suitable for medium to high power applications and precision microwave test equipment. Long life duration and enhanced electrical performance in severe environmental conditions. N18 series mate with all 50 ohms N connectors.
Very Low Intermodulation Cable Assemblies
For severe intermodulation conditions, we propose a range of low intermodulation cable assemblies IMP3 ≤ 125 dBm
For further details, please read our:
- Intermodulation application guide (D1 032 DE)
- BBR plating application guide (D1 030 DE)
IMPORTANT: the 50Ω and the 75Ω connectors are NOT intermateable, resulting in the interface destruction.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- Prefix R161, R162, R163
- Size Large
- Coupling System Screw-on
- Min. Mating Cycles 500
- Main Cable Types RG58, RG59, RG213, RG214, Semi-rigid & Conformable, Corrugated
- Termination Crimp, Clamp, Solder Cup
- Impedance 50, 75 ohms