Connectors are available with a range of thread types, design styles and with IP66 or IP68 ingress protection.
Fittings are made from specially formulated polyamide 6, free from halogens and are REACH and RoHS compliant.
- Full Description
Large range of connectors for PMA conduits with the patented PMA safety clip system.
Connectors are available with a range of thread types, design styles and with IP66 or IP68/IP69K ingress protection (when static).
IP66 connectors are fitted with a pre- installed universal safety clip which ensures a quick “push-in” installation. IP68 connectors for increased requirements will be delivered with a special conduit seal cap.
The new PMAFIX IP68GT fittings combine the simplest push-in assembly with the highest sealing performance.
Best-selling and very popular.
This product line offers solutions that meet the highest expectations: IP66 & IP68 / IP69K in static state.
It is based on a perfected system technology that makes installation easy. You can choose from a very large, varied range of connectors and conduit which have demonstrated their dependability in all types of applications for more than 30 years.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
• Fittings made from specially formulated polyamide 6
• Threads made from nickel-plated brass or polyamide 6
• Halogen free, REACH + ROHS compliant
• Very good chemical properties
• Temperature range: –40 °C to +105 °C, short-term to + 160 °C
• Excellent conduit pull-out strength
• High impact resistance
• Vibration-proof connection to PMA corrugated conduits
• Fits conduit profiles – fine (T) and coarse (G)
• To avoid accidental opening, disassembling only possible with a screwdriver