PMA Automation Products
The range includes specialist conduits, and accessories including clamps, strain reliefs and protection sleeves.
Product is free from halogens, RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Full Description
PMA AG has been developing and producing top-quality cable protection systems since 1975. The high-quality Swiss product rapidly earned an excellent reputation worldwide and established PMA as the market leader.
More than 6,500 products give customers the protection they need in railway, mechanical engineering and shipbuilding applications worldwide. PMA products are also the solution of choice in automation, building installations and other projects where power and data cables require dependable protection.
The PMA Automation system has been designed specifically to protect cables and wires in extreme automation and robotic installations.
Through different conduit types for various requirements, system supports and a range of special accessories, torsion can be avoided and the stresses upon the cables reduced to a minimum.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
• specially formulated polyamide 6
• Halogen free, REACH + ROHS compliant
• Temperature range: –40 to 105°C, short term to 160°C
• Reduce wear to guidance and control elements
• Increase the degree of freedom of robotic installations
• Allow optimal layout of cables along moving elements
• Increase the lifetime of moving installations
• Allow quick and easy installation