Lumberg Automation Two Way Distributors / T-Connectors
2 way distributors are particularly advantageous where space is tight but a high number of I/O points are required.
Available with connector types M8, M12, 7/8” and M23.
- Full Description
The Lumberg Automation Two Way Distributors can be used either as ready-to-plug-in two-way connection cables with easy-to-assemble dual-connector assemblies or as T distributors. The connector assemblies help to minimise the necessary amount of wiring through the distribution or merging of signals, while they can also help to save space. This is achieved when used in combination with I/O modules or actuator / sensor boxes in order to connect many I/O points in a smaller sized assembly area.
When field buses are used, T distributors facilitate the safe connection of bus subscribers to the bus line. This connection can be made either:
- Directly - By screwing T distributors to the bus line
- Indirectly - By connecting bus subscribers to the bus line using stubs
The bus subscribers' power is fed in via a T distributor and, in order to ensure the wiring is safe and to reduce the time needed for the installation process, is passed on to each subscriber in turn.
Key features of the Lumberg Automation Two Way Distributors include:
• Male and female
• Pin range from 2 to 19
• A, B, U and D coded
• Straight and angled variants
• For voltages up to 250 V (M12, M23, 7/8") or 60 V (M5, M8) and currents up to 12 A (7/ 8"), 10A (M23), 4A (M8, M12) or 1A (M5)
• Available as field-attachable connectors or with moulded cables as well as T-distributors
• The cable variants are available in various lengths, both with and without LED function indicator
• Possible connections include: cage clamp terminals, quick connection technologies and screwed clamp terminals
• Compact method of construction with rounded edges
• Protection class up to IP68/69K
Lumberg Automation products are renowned for their high mechanical and electrical loading capacity, as well as chemical resistance and their compact design. The company delivers intelligent wiring solutions for all applications in industrial automation technology, and provides various other industries with complete wiring concepts for mechanical engineering and production systems
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 2-19
- Locking Mechanism Screw
- Orientation Straight, Angled
- Voltage 60-250V
- Current 1-12A
- Ingress Protection IP67, IP68