Hummel EMC Cable Glands (HSK-EMC)
Meet the highest demands of quality and security with the EMC Cable Glands from the HSK-series.
A combination of outstanding high-grade materials and innovative technology means Hummel is able to provide premium EMC products of the highest quality.
These products can be used in the harshest of environments thanks to environmental sealing of up to IP69K. They are available in a range of thread types, including Metric and PG.
- Full Description
The European EMC Directive defines electromagnetic compatibility as follows: the capability of an apparatus, an industrial plant, or a system to work satisfactorily in the electromagnetic environment without at the same time causing electromagnetic disturbance which would be unacceptable to apparatus, industrial plant, or systems present in this environment.
The high-quality and high security HSK-EMC cable glands from Hummel offer 360° EMC screening and form an extensive range comprising various versions to meet different needs.
The range includes:
• HSK-EMC-D EMC version - boasting the best EMI attenuation for quick and easy installation
• HSK-M-EMC standard EMC version - providing very good screen attenuation
• HSK-M-PVDF-EMC high temperature EMC version - offering very good screen attenuation
• HSK-M-EMC-MZ/Flex standard EMC version - with additional bending protection or extra strain relief
• HSK-INOX-EMV standard EMC version - made of stainless steel and providing very good screen attenuation
Electromagnetic compatibility, as defined by the European EMC Directive, is the capability of an apparatus to work in the electromagnetic environment without causing an unacceptable electromagnetic disturbance. The EMC cable glands from Hummel are also available in various clamping ranges and include a variety of thread types and lengths.
Hummel is also able to field requests and provide solutions to customers by developing products to fit certain criteria, offering its expertise in engineering, development and production technology to meet different needs. The range includes products with global certifications, demonstrating they can be used in specific environments.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- Housing Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Temperature Rating -40°C to +100°C
- Clamping Insert Polyamide, Metalized Polyamide
- Thread Types Metric, PG, NPT
- Cable Diameter Range 2-44mm
- Ingress Protection IP68, IP69K