Conec IP67 Waterproof D-Sub High Density
Conec’s D-sub high density IP67 connectors have been designed to meet special demands for industrial use in harsh environments.
Available in 15, 26, 44, 62 and 78 way.
- Full Description
Conec's IP67 waterproof D-sub high density connectors are ideal for protection against water and dust, with the seal in connector preventing water from penetrating the housing. The system includes D-subminiature connectors in various configurations, including standard, high density and combination. Protective caps, water resistant hoods and other corresponding accessories are also available.
The connectors are compliant with the IP67 rating, while this type of protection is defined by IEC 60529, which also specifies the suitability of electrical components for a range of ambient conditions. Importantly, the connectors ensure a continuously secure connection is always maintained.
Available in either a standard design with metal shell and O-ring or a one piece solid body variant, designed to withstand greater mechanical stresses, the connectors can be used for both front and rear side panel monitoring. They are available in 15, 26, 44, 62 and 78 way.
Among the many system details of the Conec IP67 waterproof D-sub high density are:
- Special threaded parts, 4-40 UNC and M 3
- All plastic materials comply with UL 94 V0
- Machined precision contacts ideal heavy duty usage
- A number of gold plating options available
- Connector without frame for cable housing
- Basic connector dimensions, without the frame, are in compliance with DIN 41652 MIL-C-24308
- All conventional contact termination types are available
- Various accessories are available, including waterproof hoods and protective caps
If you would a quick quote for this product, simply fill out the contact form on the side of this page or give us a call on 01744 815 001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 15-78
- Locking Mechanism Hood with Screws
- Termination Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 22 AWG
- Voltage Available on Request
- Current 2.5-3A
- Ingress Protection IP67