Conec D-Sub Combination
- Full Description
Combination D-SUB Connectors provide the ideal solution for applications that require power, signal and coaxial connections within one connector shell.
This series of connectors uses the widely recognisable d-sub shell but offers an almost endless selection of configurations created by mixing power, signal and coaxial contacts.
Pin counts range from 2-47 with a current carrying capacity of up to 40A.
Termination types include crimp, solder cup, screw, and both straight and angled dip solder for PCB use.
• Space savings on the PCB.
• Various wire terminations in a single shell.
• Cost savings - mixed layout.
• Insertable and removable coaxial, power, high voltage and signal contacts.
• Wide product range
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 2-47
- Locking Mechanism Hood with Screws
- Termination Solder Cup, Dip-Solder, Press-Fit, Wire Wrap, Crimp, Screw, Press-Fit
- Wire Gauge Max. 8 AWG
- Max. Voltage Available on Request
- Max. Current 2.5-40A
- Ingress Protection IP20