Alpha Wire Xtra-Guard® 1 (High Performance PVC Jacket)
Features a unique, premium grade PVC insulation and jacket for easier routing of cable in small spaces.
Designed for use in ambient temperatures up to 105°C.
Provides exceptional protection against EMI interference when Supra-Shield® is specified.
- Full Description
Ultimate performance in extreme environments
Known for exceptional quality and performance, the extensive Alpha Wire Xtra-Guard cable line is available to meet the widest variety of application requirements. With a comprehensive range of conductor counts and shielding options, Xtra-Guard is manufactured in several performance grades to give you the best match between cost, environmental, and mechanical performance.
Hazard-matched to survive in the most demanding operating conditions, Xtra-Guard cable is the longest-lasting, highest-performing cable available. Field-proven application performance, year after year has made Xtra-Guard cable the first choice of engineers for more than three decades.
Superior by design
Xtra-Guard performance cable is designed to meet your needs. Its round construction makes it easier to install, seal, and route. With nearly 5000 standard constructions and the industry’s broadest range of gauges, conductor counts, shielding options, and jacket colour choices, Xtra-Guard cable sets the global standard for reliable performance.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
• Fast, easy stripping of insulation and jacket
• Color-coded, tinned copper conductors
• Premium-grade PVC insulation and jacket for easier cable routing in small spaces
• 300 V and 600 V
• Unshielded, foil shielded, or Supra-Shield® foil/braid
• 105°C temperature rating
• UL VW-1, UL 1685, and CSA FT-4 flammability rating
• Nylon ripcord for easy jacket stripping
• EIA RS-232 interface
• High technology applications in controlled environments
• Medical electronics
• Point-of-sale equipment
• Computer peripherals
• Industrial process controls
FIT® Tubing Recommendations
• FIT-221: General-purpose, cross-linked polyolefin (indoor)
• FIT-321: Medium-wall, adhesive-lined, cross-linked polyolefin (outdoor)