Weidmüller Signal PCB Terminal Blocks & Connectors (OMNIMATE®)
Weidmuller’s vast OMNIMATE signal portfolio offers 2-72 ways with a pitch range of 3.50-10.00mm.
Connectors allow for a simple and effective connection to the board.
- Full Description
A reliable device connection is an absolute must for your customised applications. Thanks to OMNIMATE Signal, we can now offer you the appropriate connection technology to meet your exact requirements.
You can also choose products from a product range that includes extremely compact PCB terminals and connectors, which thanks to intelligent locking concepts and high performance connection technologies, provides your design-in process with a wide range of application-specific solutions and does not set any limits on your creativity.
Production processes are taken on board when formulating our product range, as our THR and SMD components ensure the highest productivity levels during the reflow soldering process.
The OMNIMATE Signal range covers both PCB Terminals and PCB Connectors.
OMNIMATE Signal – PCB Terminals
A simple and direct terminal connection to the circuit board: the terminal provides a high-density component assembly with good usability despite the compact dimensions. Typical applications are sensor-actuator interfaces and power supplies for the control and building industries. The main advantages:
• All standard connection systems, from clamping yoke to Push-in
• All-purpose usage with pitches from 3.50 to 10.00mm
• Wide variety of reflow-compatible products
• Compact, multi-level construction
OMNIMATE Signal – PCB Connectors
This convenient wire-insert method is the established standard in process and manufacturing automation as well as the measurement and control industries. The wide line, with its six product series, provides design flexibility, efficient processing, and safe, intuitive handling. Additional advantages:
• Wire connections to meet market requirements: including a 0.5mm² IDC bus, 1.5mm² spring connection, and 4mm² clamping yoke for two wires.
• A connection to the PCB that complies with SMT and wave soldering process.
• Compact, strong, all-purpose: 36 connections in a 3.5 pitch; highest load capacity in 3.81 pitch; widest usage range in 5.08 pitch.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 2-72
- Connector Pitch 3.50-10.00mm
- Connection Type Wire to Board, Wire to Wire
- Current Carrying Capacity 10-32A
- Board Termination Dip-solder, SMT
- Wire termination Yoke Screw, Top Screw, Leaf Spring Screw, Push-in Spring, Tension Clamp, IDC, Crimp
- Wire Gauge Max. 6mm²
- Locking Mechanism Push-Fit, Latch