Weidmüller Power PCB Terminal Blocks & Connectors (OMNIMATE®)
Weidmuller’s vast OMNIMATE Power portfolio offers 2-12 ways with a pitch range of 7.62-15.00mm.
Connectors allow for a simple and effective connection to the board.
- Full Description
New products and innovations help to shake up the market. Many power electronics applications are constantly evolving at a rapid pace, resulting in the requirements placed on connection systems also increasing.
As we are specialists with a great deal of practical experience, we know the maximum power and security requirements that you place on your electronic devices. Our high performance PCB terminals, connectors and feed-through terminals therefore meet the relevant device standards, e.g. IEC 61800, for speed-controlled drive technology. Our power products also fully achieve 600 volts in accordance with UL standards.
Application-specific connectors for motor connections with shield support round off the product range.
The OMNIMATE Power range covers both PCB Terminals and PCB Connectors.
OMNIMATE Power – PCB Terminals
The sturdy, direct connection for extreme current and voltage requirements in power electronics such as solar inverters, frequency converters and high performance supplies.
• High power: 150A / 1000V / 50mm² (IEC) and 600 V / 127A / AWG 1 (UL)
• Simple UL approval of the device up to 600V
• Zero maintenance steel clamp for screw connections that are resistant to vibration
OMNIMATE Power – PCB Connectors
The pluggable connection method for modern drive systems and high power electronics such as motor starters, inverters, servo drives and frequency converters. OMNIMATE Power sets the new standard – with increased safety and innovative solutions such as the pluggable shield, integrated signal contacts and one-handed operation.
• Applications-based scalability: ranging from the compact 4mm² connection for 29A, to the sturdy 16mm² connection for 50 kVA (IEC)
• Unlimited usage up to 600V (UL) or 1000V (IEC)
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 2-12
- Connector Pitch 7.62-15.00mm
- Connection Type Wire to Board, Wire to Wire
- Current Carrying Capacity 29-150A
- Board Termination Dip-solder, SMT
- Wire termination Yoke Screw, Top Screw, Leaf Spring Screw, Push-in Spring, Tension Clamp, IDC, Crimp
- Wire Gauge Max. 95mm²
- Locking Mechanism Push-Fit, Latch