Souriau UTP Series
- Full Description
- Northern Connectors have showcased the UTP range for many years from when the connector was originally part of FCI portfolio. This series became a Souriau product through the course of time and still remains very popular to this day.This series has a full plastic body and backshells meaning it remains lightweight and cost effective.The UTP series is available in 8 shell sizes, has a choice of 11 different pin configurations/layouts and allows the same size 16 ‘trim trio’ contacts used also on Souriau UTG, UTS, UTL and UT0 series.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 3-48
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 2.5mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 3-31mm
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP40, IP65