Souriau UTL Series
- Full Description
- The Souriau UTL series is a range of circular connectors for use in harsh environments. The system has a unique latching mechanism that offers the user a simple but secure connection.The series uses Souriau size 16 contacts in the 3+Ground and 5 way layouts whereas a mixture of both size 16 and the smaller size 20 signal contacts are used in the 6 and 8 way versions developed for DMX lighting applications.The connectors are made of high quality plastics and as standard offer IP68/IP69K in mated condition or with the use of a dustcap.The series also boasts an IP68 sealed unmated option which is achieved when the standard version is coupled with sealed contacts.The connectors and accessories can be purchased individually or as an evaluation kit which includes the connector, the pins/sockets and a heat shrink tube to seal the connector to your cabling. This differs to the field attachable versions of Souriau UTS and UT0 series where a gland is used to seal the cable as the UTL was specifically designed to be used with the heat shrink for evaluation/prototyping, and then production would switch to the overmoulded option available from Souriau.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 4, 5, 6, 8
- Locking Mechanism Latch
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder, Screw
- Wire Gauge Max. 2.5mm²
- Cable Diameter Range NA
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP67, IP68, IP69K