Souriau UTG Series
- Full Description
Northern Connectors have showcased the UTG range for over 30 years from when the connector was originally part of the Burndy portfolio. This series became a Souriau product through the course of time and still remains very popular to this day.
This series has a plastic connector body combined with a lightweight metal coupling area meaning that this offers a nice balance of mechanical strength and weight.
The UTG series is available in 8 shell sizes, has a choice of 17 different pin configurations/layouts and allows the same size 16 ‘trim trio’ contacts used also on Souriau UTP, UTS, UTL and UT0 series.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 3-48
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 10mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 3-31mm
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP44, IP65