Souriau UTG Series
- Full Description
Northern Connectors have showcased the UTG range for over 30 years from when the connector was originally part of the Burndy portfolio. This series became a Souriau product through the course of time and still remains very popular to this day.
This series has a plastic connector body combined with a lightweight metal coupling area meaning that this offers a nice balance of mechanical strength and weight.
The UTG series is available in 8 shell sizes, has a choice of 17 different pin configurations/layouts and allows the same size 16 ‘trim trio’ contacts used also on Souriau UTP, UTS, UTL and UT0 series.
Please contact us if you would like any further information on this series or click the ‘Download Brochure’ icon seen above for a more in depth overview of this product range.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 3-48
- Locking Mechanism Bayonet
- Termination Crimp, Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 10mm²
- Cable Diameter Range 3-31mm
- Voltage UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Current UL, CSA, IEC Ratings Available on Request
- Ingress Protection IP44, IP65