Souriau Size 20 Stamped & Formed and Machined Crimp Contacts
- Full Description
- Size 20 contacts with 1.0mm pin diameter are two piece snap-in pin and sockets available in solid machined crimp, stamped & formed crimp and solid machined dip solder for PCB use.These contacts consist of a crimp/solder body made of high conductive copper alloy, and a stainless steel retaining spring featuring retention in the housing cavity and a closed entry socket to prevent probe damage.Northern Connectors stock a complete range of Souriau size 20 stamped & formed and machined contacts in the standard ‘S25/26’ (Active part: 0.75μ Au over Ni, Crimp area: flash Au over Ni) and ‘K’ (Min 0.4μ gold over 2μ Ni) gold plating.These contacts have a simple crimp tool system that is used across the whole range of industrial connectivity which consists of a set of handles (part number SHANDLES) and then the relevant turret head for the desired pin/socket.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- Wire Gauge Min/Max 0.13-1.00mm²
- Termination Crimp, Dip Solder
- Voltage Determined by connector layout selected
- Current Determined by connector layout selected
- Plating S25/26 Plate = Active part: 0.75μ Au over Ni - Crimp area: flash Au over Ni. K-Plate = Min 0.4μ gold over 2μ Ni
- Packaging Quantity 25 piece loose packet, 3000 piece reeled
- Crimp Tool Souriau ‘SHANDLES’ system
- Extraction Tool Souriau part RX20D44