Souriau Size 16 Stamped & Formed Crimp Contacts
- Full Description
- Souriau size 16 SM (male) & SC (female) 1.6mm pin diameter contacts are two piece strip formed crimp snap-in pin and sockets.These contacts consist of a crimp body made of high conductive copper alloy, and a stainless steel retaining spring featuring retention in the housing cavity and a closed entry socket to prevent probe damage.The contact with open barrel is available as standard from Northern Connectors in singular pieces or packaged on a 3000 piece strip reel.This reel packaging combined with semi or even full automatic crimp tooling provides the added advantage of a lower installed cost.Northern Connectors stock a complete range of Souriau size 16 stamped & formed contacts in both gold flash (S31) and tin plated (TK6) variant with other specialist plating’s available on request.These contacts have a simple crimp tool system that is used across the whole range of industrial connectivity which consists of a set of handles (part number SHANDLES) and then the relevant turret head for the desired pin/socket.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- Wire Gauge Min/Max 0.13-2.50mm²
- Termination Crimp
- Voltage Determined by connector layout selected
- Current Determined by connector layout selected
- Plating S31 Plate = Active part: Gold flash over Ni - Crimp area: Nickel. TK6 Plate = 2-5μ Sn pre-plated
- Packaging Quantity 50 piece loose packet, 3000 piece reeled
- Crimp Tool Souriau ‘SHANDLES’ system
- Extraction Tool Souriau part RX2025GE1