Souriau 'UTP' Plastic Circular Connectors
UTP full plastic industrial circular connectors are a range of multiway connectors. UTP provides the complete answer to the need for economical lightweight robust circular connectors and is unique in offering a plastic bayonet coupling ring incorporating a metal wave spring, which locks with an audible positive “click”. It is available in 8 shell sizes. 10 insert arrangements all intermateable, interchangeable and intermountable with the TRIM TRIO UTO (full metal) and UTG (plastic with metal coupling ring) industrial connector families.
Features and Benefits
• Available in 8 shell sizes and 10 insert arrangements incl. 2 VDE versions.
• Available in plug and receptacle versions for both male and female contacts.
• Connectors and accessories are moulded from highly durable glass-filled thermoplastic.
• Flammability rating: UL94-V0.
• Plastic bayonet ring:
- Vibration proof thermoplast
- Metal wave spring loaded
- Locks with audible positive “click”
• UL recognised File Nr.: E238675.
• Degree of water protection per DIN 40050, IP65 in mated condition when H version used with water protected backshells.
• RoHS compliant.
UTP Connectors accept TRIM TRIO size 16 removable snap-lock contacts.
Contacts and tooling to be ordered separately.
UTP6103P (VDE layout)
UTP6103S (VDE layout)
UTP0103P (VDE layout)
UTP0103S (VDE layout)
To discuss further or to arrange a quotation please contact the Northern Connectors team by completing our simple to use online request form or call us on 01744 815001.
Please see the following PDF for a full description of this system.
- Circular Connectors