Souriau 'UTG' Plastic Circular Connectors with Metal Coupling
UTG Metalok Bantam plastic industrial circular connectors with metal coupling are a range of multiway connectors to provide the complete answer to the need for lightweight, robust circular connectors. They are available in 8 shell sizes, 11 insert arrangements all intermateable, interchangable and intermountable with the TRIM TRIO UTO and UTP industrial connector families.
Features and Benefits
• Available in 8 shell sizes and 11 insert arrangements incl. 3 VDE versions.
• Available in plug and receptacle versions for both male and female contacts.
• Connectors and accessories are moulded from highly durable glass-filled thermoplastic.
• Flammability rating: UL94-V0.
• Metal bayonet ring:
- Metal wave spring loaded
- Locks with audible positive “click”
- Assures 500 matings and unmatings
• UL recognised File Nr.: E238675.
• Degree of water protection per DIN 40050, IP65 in mated condition when H version used with water protected backshells, otherwise IP44.
• RoHS compliant.
UTG Connectors accept TRIM TRIO size 16 removable snap-lock contacts.
Contacts and tooling to be ordered separately.
UTG6103PN (VDE layout)
UTG6187PN (VDE layout)
UTG62020PN (VDE layout)
UTG6103SN (VDE layout)
UTG6187SN (VDE layout)
UTG62020SN (VDE layout)
UTG0103P (VDE layout)
UTG0187P (VDE layout)
UTG02020P (VDE layout)
UTG0103S (VDE layout)
UTG0187S (VDE layout)
UTG02020S (VDE layout)
UTG1103P (VDE layout)
UTG1187P (VDE layout)
UTG12020P (VDE layout)
UTG1103S (VDE layout)
UTG1187S (VDE layout)
UTG12020S (VDE layout)
To discuss further or to arrange a quotation please contact the Northern Connectors team by completing our simple to use online request form or call us on 01744 815001.
Please see the following PDF for a full description of this system.
- Circular Connectors