Multi-Contact Powerline Single-Pole Insulated Power Connectors 10mm Diameter with Bayonet Locking
Features & Benefits
• Clearly visible colour marking on the insulation made of material which grips well.
• Used in standby power units, test stands, switchgears etc.
• Touch protected in unplugged condition (IEC, DIN EN 60529, VDE 0470-1).
• Locking ring (optional), the connector stays locked and can only be disconnected with a tool.
• Can be equipped with a microswitch as locking status indication (according to IEC 61984).
• The MC Connectors may be used as “connectors for class II equipment”. The connector itself meets the requirements of double and/or reinforced insulation.
• IP65 in mated condition.
The new round connector Ø 10mm fulfils and surpasses the safety requirements for encapsulated plug connectors – protection against electric shock according to IEC 61984.
For safety reasons the new round connectors Ø 10mm are not compatible with the existing round connectors of the same diameter.