PMA Smart Line
PMA Smart Line has a modern and functional design with a simple and efficient installation process.
The range offers IP66 ingress protection for use in tough environments.
- Full Description
PMA AG has been developing and producing top-quality cable protection systems since 1975. The high-quality Swiss product rapidly earned an excellent reputation worldwide and established PMA as the market leader.
More than 6,500 products give customers the protection they need in railway, mechanical engineering and shipbuilding applications worldwide. PMA products are also the solution of choice in automation, building installations and other projects where power and data cables require dependable protection.
The PMA Smart Line range has a one-piece design and offers IP66 environmental protection. The simple user friendly system guarantees swift and efficient installation.
Other characteristics including a modern, functional design and an excellent price/performance ratio make this product line a very attractive solution.
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
• Fittings made from specially formulated polyamide 6
• Halogen free, REACH + ROHS compliant
• Temperature range: -45 to +105 °C, short-term to +150 °C
• High impact resistance
• Good conduit pull-out strength
• Vibration-proof connection to PMA conduits
• Fits conduit profiles – fine (T) and coarse (G)
• To avoid accidental opening, disassembling only possible with a screwdriver