Conec IP67 Waterproof D-Sub Standard
Conec’s D-sub IP67 connectors have been designed to meet special demands for industrial use in harsh environments.
Available in 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 way.
- Full Description
The IP67 waterproof D-sub standard connector system from Conec offers a great solution where water and dust can present an obstacle. The connectors are dustproof and water-resistant, meaning they can effectively safeguard against temporary water submersion.
These products come in either a standard design with metal shell and O-ring or a one piece solid body design, which can be more suitable when greater mechanical stresses are involved. The rectangular flanged connector features a d-shaped mating face and boasts IP67 environmental protection.
The connectors are available in 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 way. Corresponding accessories, such as protective caps and water-resistant hoods, are also available.
IEC 60529 protection specifies the suitability of electrical components for various ambient conditions, while the secure rating is complies with the IP67 rating.
Further system details:
- Water is unable to penetrate into the housing due to the seal in the connector
- Available for front and rear side panel mounting
- Connector without frame for cable housing
- Special threaded parts, 4-40 UNC and M 3
- Plastic materials are compliant with UL 94 V0
- Basic connector dimensions (without frame) in compliance with DIN 41652 MIL-C-24308
- Every conventional contact termination type is available
- Various accessories, including waterproof hoods and protective caps
- Machined precision contacts for heavy duty usage
- Various gold plating options available
For a more detailed description of this connector series please see the manufacturers brochure which is available to download above.
For a personalised quotation on any of the part numbers seen in this range please complete the 'Quick Quote' form or simply call us on 01744 815001.
- Features & Specification
- No. of Contacts 9-50
- Locking Mechanism Hood with Screws
- Termination Solder Cup, Dip Solder
- Wire Gauge Max. 20 AWG
- Voltage Available on Request
- Current 5-7A
- Ingress Protection IP67